Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying bespoke ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions Europe has several opportunities for graduates who are based in Portugal. Applicants should have a keen interest in technology, plus a desire to pursue an international career in consulting.
Hitachi Solutions Graduate recruitment programme will inspire you to become our next generation of Hitachi Consultants. Working from our office in central Porto, with the opportunity to work around Europe, the programme is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that believes in investing in people for the future. Our sophisticated Learning & Development programme is tailored to train you to become the best consultant you can be.
The scheme fits perfectly with the Hitachi Solutions company vision of growth and our slogan of Inspiring the World. Working with Hitachi Solutions offers a fantastic prospect to be part of a company that thinks ahead. As such, we actively encourage applications from the very best graduates who share our passions.Qualifications
- Newly qualified graduates with less than three years' professional experience
- Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Credible client facing personality
- Strong presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Knowledge of data systems and SQL (Preference)
- Knowledge of programming languages e.g. C#, Python, R (Desirable)
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
- Availability to travel abroad
- A demonstrable passion for technology
- French or German speaking (Desirable)
Through a structured on-boarding and training programme, starting in September 2022, Hitachi Solutions will prepare successful candidates for roles on Hitachi projects. These project roles will allow for fast-paced learning via hands-on experience and the opportunity to work with the best consultants in Europe and the largest projects using the latest cutting-edge technology in the world.We offer:
- Training with full salary and benefits package.
- Rapid career development.
- Ongoing training and continuous learning with opportunities to acquire Microsoft certifications.
- Fantastic working environment and culture.
- Full time employment with a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to travel in Europe on our international projects.
- Motivating work building solutions to solve real world business problems using innovative Microsoft technologies.