Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVE
Primary job objective is to hunt and drive sales opportunities in Thailand for Hitachi Solutions offerings in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM. Secondary objective is to manage accounts for more up sell and cross sell opportunity and day to day account management.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and qualify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met
- Manage sales through forecasting, qualification, account strategy, and planning.
- Communicate and take a relationship to Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific(HSAP) members.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the deal.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key influencers.
- Track and Update internal CRM system for Sales Pipeline, Contact and Accounts.
- Work with key partners like Microsoft Thailand & Hitachi Asia Thailand (HASTH) to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Join weekly sales meeting
- Manage Sales Coordinator members in Thailand
- 5 years or more experience in a similar role selling ERP solutions to clients in Thailand.
- Proactive and practical, adept at assessing customer requirements, and selecting appropriate methods to fulfil them. Skilled at determining priorities, establishing a systematic course of action to ensure successful completion, and allocating time and resources effectively.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills are essential in this role, together with a mind-set of customer service. A skillful negotiator, you will be confident acting as trusted advisor when dealing with customers' business needs.
- Excellent Account Planning skills.
- Quotas is essential, as is experience in selling IT projects and solutions.
- Domestic and Oversea travel may be needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- English skill need for business communication (Japanese skill if there)
: Full time positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 am to 5:30 pm Thailand TimeWORK LOCATION
: Bangkok, ThailandAdditional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
· We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
· We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
· We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
· We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
· We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
· We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
· We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.