Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionRole Overview:This role is open to fresh graduates and professionals with 1-2 years of experience!
You will spend time training with other team members on Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies and you will work on delivering Agile innovative solutions built on the Microsoft stack.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you will have opportunities to work with global projects in the APAC region. A flexible attitude is a must. You may expect to be assigned to a flexible work shift or possible business travel opportunities outside of the Philippines.Total Number of Vacancies:
15 (Fifteen)Nature of the Role:
Software Developer/Systems DeveloperScope of work:
- Assist with application development, software maintenance and systems administration.
- Engagement in a project from initial concept through solution delivery
- Assist in documenting all related technical processes
- Assist in completing pending or on-going tasks currently being handled by the Technical department.
- Give new ideas and process to his/her assigned department.
- Performs related duties as assigned
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: Full-time work from home (until further notice). Actual office address is in BGC, Taguig CityQualificationsSkills and Qualifications:
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Fresh graduate or professionals with 1-2 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or other related field
- Strong understanding on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Programming knowledge on C# .NET and/or Java
- Good understanding on SQL server technology
- Good understanding on Windows server technology
- Knowledge in Technical Writing
- Has attention to details. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Amenable to work in a flexible work shift or be assigned to a project outside of the Philippines
What is it like working here?
- We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.