The Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) team supports critical integrations that transmit transactional data between applications like Salesforce, Oracle, Workday, FPX etc. In addition to these common integrations the EAI team also provides API capabilities for Hitachi Vantara products and applications. This role in the EAI team will support, administer, and develop integrations. Our current integration applications are on MuleSoft and AWS platforms.
• Resolve day to day issues related to integrations reported by application users
• Monitor, manage and support AWS and MuleSoft integrations
• Work independently with business stakeholders to understand the issues with integrations and create bug fix/enhancement JIRA stories
• Partner with technical teams to report bugs and enhancement requests
• Partner with technical teams of integrated applications to facilitate testing of integrations
• Participate in solution testing efforts by supporting integration, UAT and downstream system testing
• Deploy integrations using CI/CD pipeline
• Develop integrations using AWS serverless technologies
• Other duties as assigned
• A bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in Integration support and development.
• Experience supporting and working in AWS Development tools including AWS Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS Step Functions etc.
• Experience supporting and working on API development tools like MuleSoft
• Knowledge of NodeJS and Java.
• Experience working with API testing tools like Postman, ARC etc.
• Understanding of relational databases like Oracle
• Understanding of database programming including JDBC
• Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
• Good technical and analytical skills to understand technical problem statement analyze it and develop solution.
• Understanding of JSON, XML, XSD and other data payload formats
• Understanding of REST, SOAP protocols
• Understanding of docker is plus.
• Application deployment knowledge to work with CI/CD and tools like git, maven, npm, ansible etc.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities to troubleshoot issues.
• Ability to perform tasks independently.
• Good presentation and report-writing skills.
• Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team.
AWS Developer certifications
MuleSoft Developer certifications Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge