Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.What You Will Be Doing
At Hitachi Vantara we have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager with seasoned experience around Professional Services with experience around Project Management, Resource Management and Systems experience to take the lead as Business Owner of our PSA tool (Kimble)
This is a role within the DI Strategy - Global Business Ops Team. As Senior Manager, you will leverage your knowledge of enterprise software project management and delivery, cloud technologies and hands-on people management skills to lead an international team.
You will work collaboratively with our IT, Operations, Finance, Vendor and Internal Customers, to achieve success with strategic initiatives that impact our Professional Services and Managed Services businessWhat you will do in this role
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Lead cross-functional teams around product enhancement to meet business need
- Manage both internal and external Customer escalations to a positive resolve
- Develop, implement and support strategic company objectives
- Create a positive work environment and culture by demonstrating superior attitude and work ethic ensuring the vision, values and culture of the organization
What else would be great
- Proven - effective people management skills with the ability to mentor a team while managing multiple priorities and deadlines (experience of managing professional services delivery, IT management teams preferred)
- Prior experience in Professional Services, Finance, Human Resources preferred
- Proven track record of experience with one or more of the following or similar technologies: FinancialForce.com, Kimble, Oracle, Salesforce, Workday
- Able to use their experience, breadth of knowledge and business acumen to work successfully to deliver and meet the expectations of our internal customers
- The ability to motivate - influence team members for accountability ensuring excellent deliverables.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
- The ability to positively embrace change and new challenges
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Analytics a plus
- Bachelors' Degree
- Master's degree in information systems a Plus
- Understanding of Salesforce Platform / Apps
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge