Global Chief Sales Renault Nissan Mitsubishi
-PARIS Job Family : Sales Level of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission.Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
In charge of Sales for a certain customer account
Build the global customer strategy, aligned with the global customer line manager and the regions
Roll out the global customer strategy in the regions and track its implementation
Key commercial interface to the customer; in charge to develop network and to identify business opportunities. In charge to acquire new businesses
In charge to improve customer profitability (price-, change-, contract management) Key Accountabilities & Key ActivitiesCommunication
- Interface globally with the customer and represent the customer voice internally
- Enhance the customer relationship management
- Prepare the 5 Years Outlook and AOP (pricing, acquisitions projects, sourcing decisions)
- Ensure commercial strategy consistency between the regions
- Coordinate the regional chief sales and/or sales employees activities
- Identify the trends of the customer, in coordination with marketing
- Is in charge of all acquisitions for the customer, including pre-selling activities
- Promote innovation at the customer/ Support Customer chief engineer for new products introduction
- Improve customer account profitability
- Is responsible of the customer contracts (including approval, signature and application)
Key Professional Competencies
- Foster a climate of teamwork and motivation within the team by encouraging entrepreneurship mindset, professional development and growth of employees (assessment, training, coaching and mentoring).
- Ensure the deployment of the Chassis Brakes International communication to the team
- Ensure appropriate work environment for the team
- Strong understanding of customer
- Understanding of automotive market dynamics and requirements
- Technical negotiation
- Understanding of financials
- Fluent English level / Customer Language desired
Qualification & Experience
- Communication & presentation
- Instills Trust
- Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
- Influence & Persuasion
- Learning Agility & Adaptation
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering, Business studies or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in Automotive industry and/or key account management