Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
What You Bring to the Team
- Around 5+ years of experience working as UI developer
- Experience with React.js is must.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean
Responsibilities of an UI engineer, include but not limited to:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Develop UI solutions for Enterprise web based product
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Good to have:
- experience with SVN, Jenkins and git
- experience with other automation tools/stacks like terraform, manageiQ is a bonus
- Knowledge of SAN storage, backup.
- knowledge about devops, gitops is a bonus