For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara Federal has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara Federal is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantage for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen. Role: Hitachi HNAS/HSAN Storage Specialist Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai Job Description
• Min 10+ years of Storage experience and extensive knowledge and working experience on HNAS & HSAN as the Primary skill operating as L3 support for BAU, and 4yrs + NetApp legacy & CDOT BAU support as a Secondary skill.
• In depth knowledge of Hitachi NAS Storage administration via command line and HNAS SMU
• Experience in deploying HNAS storage arrays, migration, replication, and tech refresh.
• Hands on Experience in configuring NFS, CIFS shares, EVS management, Network interfaces in HNAS, broadcast domains, HNAS vlans and File system management
• Hands on Experience in HNAS disaster recovery tests, failover/failback activities
• Hands on Experience in configuring object-based replication in HNAS
• Experience of working on HNAS snapshots, performance management and troubleshooting HNAS issues
• Experience and working knowledge of Hitachi Data Migrator to Cloud is an added advantage.
• Hands on working experience in NetApp CDOT, HCP and Brocade SAN switches.
• Hands on working experience in managing RAID Groups, Storage pools and Storage tiering.
• Knowledge on SAN fabric, Virtual Fabric (VSAN), FCIP & host to SAN connectivity.
• Experience in coordination, validation and planning for required firmware/patches/microcode upgrade activities
• Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability
• Maintain / Follow SOPs and Operational Run books, ITIL processes - Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Performance management, Capacity management, Configuration & availability management activities.
• Participate in Change & release management
• Participate in Disaster Recovery exercises w.r.t. HNAS and NetApp CDOT Storage arrays.
• Ability to deal with escalated and high severity incidents and work with various platform teams
• Good analytical and Problem-solving skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
• Must have the initiative, tenacity, and commitment to see problems through to resolution
• Commitment and vision towards Automation drive
• Able to respond to and resolve client queries and requests in a timely manner
• Able to assist Team Members, Mentor BAU support teams and Perform as an Individual Contributor.
• Understanding Project Management concepts and exposure to drive and deliver successful Project implementation
• Participate in projects independently and deliver on time
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.