Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates customers' innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.What you'll be doing
The PMO Analyst supports the Head of Project Delivery for Northern EMEA and is the information hub for projects and programmes across the Portfolio of 250+ projects.
The PMO Analyst produces weekly and monthly portfolio performance reporting, including status reports, RAG reports and Financial reports as well as executive summary packs for senior management within Hitachi Vantara Services organisation.
The PMO Analyst will provide assurance and quality control, information and financial tracking and project compliance in line with Hitachi Vantara Project Management Methodology and Phase Gate Governance processes.What you bring to the team
- You will have experience working in a PMO function within a structured project management framework and have good knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- You are well organised, methodical and thorough in your approach to work with a good understanding of the 'big picture', while also having a keen eye for detail with strong analysis and critical thinking skills, excellent at analysing and manipulating large datasets to produce reports and insights for senior managers
- You are a strong leader and communicator with skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness, confident encouraging project managers to complete their reporting and administrative tasks as well as summarising project and financial status to senior managers
- A self-starter who has good prioritisation skills, shows good iniatitive and is able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, advanced Excel (macros and vba) an advantage
- Strives to do the "right thing", not just the "easy thing" and is courageous and decisive, prioritises effectively, maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery
- Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focussed and consistent - even under pressure
- Builds trust and demonstrates integrity in all circumstances
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge