Meet our team
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team are a diverse, collaborative group of experienced recruiters based across the region. We play a critical role in the continued growth the the business here in Europe. You will be joining a successful talent acquisition team with a true direct sourcing model; one that partners with the business to anticipate future resource needs, nurtures talent pipelines and employs evermore creative ways of identifying and attracting the best talent into Hitachi
We are quality focused, with a desire to go the extra mile, which enables us to build strong relationships with our business stakeholders and deliver talent solutions that bring true value. We're highly resourceful and always ready to tackle hiring projects with enthusiasm and positivity. Our collaborative team provides the opportunity to work with international colleagues and on a broad variety of hiring initiatives and TA focused projects. What you will be doing
Each recruiter in the team is typically aligned to a group of EMEA countries and they support the hiring needs of potentially all three of our lines of business, Digital Infrastructure, Digital Solutions and Software (IoT and Analytics) This results in a diverse role that could see you searching for talent across sales, pre-sales, billable consultants, software engineers, and occasionally, finance, HR, legal and marketing disciplines.
As the primary point of contact for hiring managers in your region, you will:
What you bring to the team
- Qualify hiring needs and provide advice on the best recruiting strategy and talent market insights
- Proactively target and attract talent to build an engaged pipeline of candidates that are excited by the Hitachi Vantara proposition
- Qualify candidates to accurately assess candidates and cultural complement to the team and wider Hitachi business and core values
- Present diverse and qualified candidate shortlists to enable hiring managers to make the best hiring decisions
- Own and lead recruitment activities, setting expectations with the business and ensuring the best candidate experience
- Leverage social media channels to build brand awareness and drive talent engagement and interest
- Multi-lingual, with native speaking for your resident country with business level English as well (Dutch, Danish, French or German are all of interest)
- Experience in Technology - specifically in services/consulting is highly desirable (Sales, Pre-Sales, Technical, Consulting)
- Previous in-house exposure is an advantage but by no means essential
- Proven sourcing and attraction capability within the technology space
- Experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle
- A collaborative approach to working, engaging proactively with HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders
- Any additional European languages relevant to the region of coverage would be an advantage
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect;
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity;
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.