Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions Europe:
Hitachi Solutions Ltd. understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, working with the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
As a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group, Hitachi Solutions are a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, with a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, CRM and Finance implementation, data science & analytics and low code applications. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of business creating efficiencies and growth.Our competitive advantage:
We strive to be our customers most valuable and trusted partner every step of the way. Through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we compel powerful results and outcomes that improve our clients' businesses and help them better compete and succeed in today's digital world. Our high-skilled team pride themselves on supporting the delivery of continual success and innovation to the organisations we work alongside.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are 100% dedicated to their mission to revolutionise modern business and solving complex challenges with the very best innovative solutions. As a nationally managed Tier 1 partner with over 40 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, we have a strong technical relationship with Microsoft that leads to unmatched delivery excellence.Job Description
- Ensure that all technical / development work is produced whilst adhering to relevant best practices
- Where required liaise with other internal or client-side resources to resolve issues
- Regular participation in technical project meetings
- Establish an effective direct relationship with technical & functional resources and the Project management team
- Effectively communicate concerns to Project Manger
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy
• Fluency in English verbal and written
• Experience Customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) using X++.
• Technical knowledge and skills related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX including: Application architecture, Application objects (AOT), APIs and Frameworks, Workflows, Services, SQL Server T-SQL
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of required Code delivery standards
• Ability to work through complex issues with a minimum external input
• Bachelor or Master's in computer science/Communication technologies/Business informatics or similar
• Azure DevOps - Code merging, create and execute Build Pipelines, package creation.
• Lifecycle Services (LCS) - manage releases and environments
• Azure - Logic Apps, storage, Active Directory
• Power Platform
• .NET, C SharpAdditional Information
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/