Meet our Team
SHORT INTRO TO THE TEAM - SAMPLE BELOW
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
COUPLE OF SENTENCES SELLING THE MAIN FOCUS POINTS OF THE ROLE What you bring to the team
- Minimum Experience required 6yrs to 9yrs only in HR OPERATIONS.
- 1. Experience in HR Shared Services (HRSS) / working knowledge on HR ticketing system (ServiceNow/Workday) is a plus.
Excellent communication & interpersonal, Microsoft office skills
2. Process day to day HR transaction requests and queries submitted using Ask HR; Ensuring that all HR-critical administrative transactions are accurate and handled in a timely and compliant manner.
3. Operating as part of a Global HRSS team, the role is responsible for:
• Providing HRSS support to local and global teams.
• Primary responsibility is processing HR transactions including direct interaction with employees on a variety of HR issues, advising on policies and processes through a ticketing system (AskHR).
• Respond to AskHR inquiries from employees and managers as per the defined guidelines.
• Support local and global HR processes
• Assist with special HR projects - which can include plan, design, communication, and training and/or implementation logistics
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge