Company DescriptionAbout Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd:
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
Job DescriptionPrimary Responsibilities:
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Work as Supply Chain Management Business Analyst on the assigned engagement.
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing D365 fit to the customers organization
- Advise customer organization on D365 FO usage and help minimize gaps between standard AX customer's business processes with creative configuration.
- Participate in the implementation as a subject matter expert and represent customer's business requirements.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required for D365 FO implementations.
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans
- Provide pre go live and post go live end user support.
- Ensures project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan.
- At least 3-4 years of experience with Dynamics AX SCM is required with experience doing hands-on Configuration of Dynamics AX Inventory, AWHM, Warehouse, Supply Chain, Vendor, Procurement, Purchase Requisition functionality
- Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with D365 in SCM/T&L area;
- Nice to have experience in Manufacturing
- Dynamics AX Certifications for Trade & Logistics are a must have. Additional Certifications are nice to have.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability/Experience to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Experience and/or ability to document business processes.