Regional Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Job ID: R0007165
Date Posted: May 28, 2022
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi India Pvt, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Accelerate the organization's commitment to D&I by creating an inclusive culture where differences are valued, and all individuals are empowered to contribute to optimize business results for Hitachi success.
- Be the consistent voice of D&I for Hitachi in the specified Region to ensure that we are boosting, and welcoming diverse perspectives in an impactful way.
- Work in close collaboration with the global D&I Team, HR teammates, and the regional leaders of the Group Cos (in the Regional Committee) to ensure we are maximizing the Inclusion, Diversity and Equity opportunities within the Region and bring alignment with the global D&I priorities.
- Lead the Regional committed to align D&I philosophy and priorities with the strategic direction of the region’s growth and ensure D&I is part of the region’s business strategy.
- Design, communicate and execute D&I programs, policies and guidelines to attract, retain and advance a highly skilled and talented diverse workforce.
- Define local actions to reach central KPIs and utilize data to develop and drive D&I goals and KPIs.
- Serve as a facilitator, project coordinator and subject matter expert on D&I related initiatives and projects.
- Apply judgment in tailoring initiatives and interventions to context and specific requirements of the region and countries within the allocated budget.
- Research external trends and advise on D&I issues and recommend programs, practices, policies, and community-related events to further D&I.
- Identify improvement opportunities and/or solutions to help close identified D&I gaps.
- Host event/workshop.
- Coordinate with related activities and related department such as Human Rights, CSR, and ESG.
- Working in global organizations in an informal and agile team set up, comfortable in working in a highly matrixed organization with multiple decision makers.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders and navigating people through difficult conversations with discretion and professionalism.
- Have experience in developing and executing programs in an organization.
- Have ability to lead, build and implement project in a team project in region-wide projects.
- Have a sound understanding of the ‘diversity landscape and challenges’ in the specified Region.