Supplier Quality Assurance/Control Manage
-PARIS Job Family : Quality Level of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission.Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Ensure that suppliers within his scope of activity, consistently deliver best in class quality components so that Chassis Brakes International products are free from supplier defects when delivered to customers. Reports hierarchically to plant Quality Manager and functionally to Global Supplier Quality Assurance Manager.Key Accountabilities & Key ActivitiesReview and approve "Supplier PPAP File" and perform "Supplier Process Audit"
Manage supplier quality issue and monitor supplier performance
- Request PPAP documentation for new and modified components and supplier-process, review documentation with supplier according CBI specifications (conform to CBI PPAP procedure and project management RACI)
- Inspection and testing of supplier sample components
- Validate supplier PPAP
- Perform process audits at supplier site (conform to CBI process audit procedure)
- Create Important Characteristics List if not existing within supplier change management process
- Perform audits on behalf of the SQA from other sites if the supplier is within his geographical perimeter
Be the referent on all the SQA tasks for the rest of the plant quality supplier team
- Monitor supplier quality claims and drive effective resolution through 8D process
- Follow action plan and efficiency of countermeasures at supplier site
- After SOP, conduct supplier performance evaluation and report to Management
- Follow "Defect cost charge-back" process to supplier (with support of PUR and FIN)
- Manage "TOP OFFENDER" process (conform to TOP Offender CBI procedure)
- Manage yearly components re-homologation
Key Professional Competencies
- Train and teach quality technicians on quality tools
Key Personal Competencies
- Engineering Diploma (Mechanical or other specialty)
- Knowledge of Quality, Engineering tools & manufacturing processes linked to brake industry
- Business English fluent
Qualification & Experience
- Good Leadership, communication skill, able to work under pressure
- Able to coordinate actions between different entities and influence
- Efficient at work (Diligent)
- Good organization and perform high standards of quality
- Experience in Supplier Management
- Technical Experience of component commodities
- Automotive field experience
- Able to perform VDA6.3 Process audit