Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Quality Automation Engineer
As a platform Quality Automation engineer, in your normal day you will be
• Work with agile project teams to ensure quality in the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
• Ensure that all tests are executed and maintain good documentation of test cases and test results.
• Maintain QA Automation Code based to meet the development changes in the product
• Analyse QA Automation job configured in Nightly Pipeline and always keep the test suite stable
Experience and Skills Required
• Hands-on experience of working with Java, Selenium based automation, API/CLI based automation.
• Good understanding of OOPS concepts
• Good understanding of development ,testing and release cycles
• Knowledge and experience in different automation frameworks- Data Driven, Behaviour Driven, Test Driven frameworks
• Experience in using Cloud (AWS)
• Well versed with Linux Operating system
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
• Flexible and should adapt to UI / UX / APIs testing, CLI and Cloud related testing
• Contribute to the quality and release of the product
• Involve in POC's and 3rd Party tool integrations with UI and API Automation
• Knowledge of bash scripting
• Knowledge of any Cloud Platforms (example-Google Cloud, Azure)
• Basic Kubernetes Knowledge
• Knowledge of Jenkins and GitHub
• Experience working in and advocating for agile environments
• Performance Testing (JMeter)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.