Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. What You Will Be Doing
This role is to provide deployment and client onboarding of our reporting solution (Hitachi Infrastructure Insights). The primary focus is ensuring that all software is installed in a way that minimizes disruption This goal requires the ability to work independently on tight deadlines and the flexibility to adapt to changing needs. You will also need to collaborate with professionals inside and outside the company. Your duties include assisting with coding work, testing each build of the software, reviewing the system for issues, and compiling scripts. Responsibilities
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Develop and maintain automated deployment systems.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
- Assist in developing and implementation of deployment plan.
- Work with IT and QA teams to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
- Develop deployment support documentations for customers.
- Work with the management to develop deployment specifications and configurations.
- Assist in new system development and enhancements.
- Attend trainings related to Hitachi Vantara's deployment procedures and standards.
- Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
- Act as primary customer contact for deployment related inquiries and issues
- Demonstrated software deployment skills
- Systems Design & Testing
- Infrastructure Development
- User Training & Support
- New/Emerging Technologies
- Storage Area Networking
- Familiar with Linux, open source technologies, and IT operations procedures and standards
- Familiar with Hitachi Vantara products (enterprise storage, blade and rack-mount servers)
- Hitachi Ops Center suite of tools
- Storage technologies
- Hands on experience in large scale software deployment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Software development
- Technical knowledge of Hitachi Vantara products
- Experience supporting implementation efforts using the Agile/Scrum methodology
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge