As a Project Manager you will have project ownership from quote hand off to project close, providing customer support & communication, and ultimately responsible for the related activities performed by multi-disciplined cross functional teams. We take a disciplined approach to project management, clearly defining objectives, timing, and critical elements to ensure success.
What You’ll Do:
- You will provide leadership for projects including scope, risk, timing, cost, and quality.
- As the customer main point of contact, you will spend most of your time communicating and facilitating the design and build process and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- During the project you will report status updates. After project completion you will share best practices and lessons learned utilizing the JR Project Execution Process (PEP).
- Act as the driving force for the team, promoting cooperation, conflict resolution & negotiation.
- Have an in depth understanding of the financial details and budget of each assigned project.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 7+ years of experience in industrial automation or engineering services industry.
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management.
- PMP certification preferred.
Skills You’ll Have
- Comprehensive understanding of Project Management best practices and processes, including but not limited to MS Project, critical path analysis and change management.
- History of managing customer contracts and relationships as well as indirectly managing teams.
- Actively listen, probe, and identify concerns. Develop credibility, loyalty, trust, & commitment.
- Ability to negotiate, resolve conflict and proactive decision analysis.