Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions provides high quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear process, standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality. As a Lead Data Engineer in our Data & Analytics Practice, you will be a lynchpin of our application development engagements.
The Lead Data Engineer will lead client engagements from definition through delivery. You will collaborate with customers to scope the engagement, define requirements, turn those requirements into design and architecture, create a delivery plan, and manage a team in delivering high quality applications.
Hitachi Solutions practices hands on leadership, so this individual will be equally at home leading teams and being actively hands on involved in engagements. Qualifications
- Hands-on experience working at a high level in Data Engineering or Data Science or combination.
- Designs and implements Build and Release pipelines for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) in Azure DevOps for various Microsoft Azure services.
- Azure skills highly preferred, including provisioning, Configuring, and Developing solutions in ADL, ADF, ADW etc.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Hands-on experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle, or similar RDBMS platform
- Distributed Data Processing of big data batch or streaming pipelines.
- Construction of data science and machine learning research and production pipelines.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Data Modeling & strong analytics skills.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Attitude and aptitude are of high importance at Hitachi, we are a very collaborative group.
We would like to see a blend of the following skills:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Data Modeling
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Analysis Services
- Power BI
- Database migration from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual, logical, and physical data models using tools like ER Studio, Erwin