Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies. Job Description
Data Engineers are responsible for delivering high quality modern data solutions through collaboration with our team and our customers. Projects may range from short term client assessments through multiyear delivery engagements with large, blended teams.QualificationsRequirements
- Hands-on experience working at a high level in Architecture or Data Science or combination.
- Azure skills highly preferred, including provisioning, Configuring, and Developing solutions in ADL, ADF, ADW etc.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Hands-on experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle, or similar RDBMS platform
- Distributed Data Processing of big data batch or streaming pipelines.
- Construction of data science and machine learning research and production pipelines.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Data Modeling & strong analytics skills in Analytics.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Attitude and aptitude are of high importance at Hitachi, we are a very collaborative group.
- Expertise in Designing and implementing Build and Release pipelines for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) in Azure DevOps for various Microsoft Azure services is a plus.
We would like to see a blend of the following skills:
Additional InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Python/Scala (Python preferred)
- Data Modeling
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Analysis Services
- Power BI
- Database migration from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual, logical, and physical data models using tools like ER Studio, Erwin