Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara's RPA team combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver solutions that help enterprise improve its customers' experience, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Our RPA team provides wide range of automations for our business stakeholders, including Finance, Services, HR, and IT organizations. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' to meaningful outcomes.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Working with subject matter experts to understand the end-to-end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation
- Identifying of business processes that can be optimized through robotic automation and the supporting business case
- Reviewing and analysing existing business process flows including the documentation of the process steps in order to automate the process
- Designing, developing, testing of the business processes through the Robotic Process Automation solution
- Administrating of automation workflows (incl. change management to the existing workflows)
- Administrating and controlling the virtual workforce in operational environment
- Calculating automation benefits and build effort estimates for automation of business processes
- Supporting users in addressing any errors/issues from technical perspective (First line support for the end user)
- Ensuring a healthy automation pipeline
- Focused on continuously improving the robots operational performance
- Professional experience with Automation Anywhere (v11 / A360) or other RPA platforms.
- Experience of working directly with multiple countries and cultures in a Finance/HR/IT capacity.
- Experience in basic database development knowledge (SQL) is a plus.
- Experience in business process modelling.
- Experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications (Financial, HR, production) and other applications (e.g. SharePoint).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean) is a plus.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge