Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .Job Description
Hitachi Solutions Europe has several opportunities for graduates who are based in Bulgaria. Applicants should have a keen interest in technology, plus a desire to pursue an international career in consulting.
Hitachi Solutions launched its Graduate Recruitment Scheme to inspire the next generation of Hitachi Consultants. Working within our team in Bulgaria, the programme is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that believes in investing in people for the future.
The scheme fits perfectly with the Hitachi Solutions company vision of growth and our slogan of Inspiring the World. Working with Hitachi Solutions offers a fantastic prospect to be part of a company that thinks ahead. As such, we actively encourage applications from the very best graduates who share our passions.QualificationsQualifications
- Newly qualified graduates with less than three years' professional experience
- Degree in Business management, Economics, Finance/Accounting
- Fluency in English and German both written and oral
- Credible client facing personality
- Strong presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
- Availability to travel abroad
Through a structured on-boarding and training programme, starting in September 2022, Hitachi Solutions will prepare successful candidates for roles on Hitachi projects. These project roles will allow for fast-paced learning via hands-on experience and the opportunity to work with the best consultants in Europe and the largest projects using the latest cutting-edge technology in the world.We offer
- Training with full salary and benefits package.
- Ongoing training and continuous learning with opportunities to acquire Microsoft certifications.
- Additional Premium Level Health Insurance.
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Excellent Work-Life balance
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international team
- Motivating work building solutions to solve real world business problems using innovative Microsoft technologies.
Role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.