We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Sales Manager is responsible to generate sales for the defined strategic accounts, such as Financial Services and Commercial sectors and maintain a strong positive relationship with the prospects. He/She is responsible to generate, maintain and further develop sales forecasts for allocated prospects/customer accounts. The role is responsible to develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with prospects/customers in the above mentioned sectors.
The candidate is required to have an understanding of
- Selling experience within Financial Services and Commercial sectors
- Analytics, Application & Cloud Modernization
- Application managed services
- Consulting services business and solution selling experience for financial industry
- Manage accounts including the entire sales process from business development, prospecting and qualifications through negotiations and signing the deal
- Develop and execute the client account strategy that clearly defines how the company will help the client grow and differentiate itself
- Participate and coordinate the appropriate pre-sales, professional services and resources to successfully close the deal with clients, at the same time conforming to mandatory company processes
- Responsible for ensuring profit and client satisfaction for accounts
- Negotiate and close terms and conditions of agreements to deliver win-win solution for both clients and company
- Represent the clients to communicate their needs to relevant departments in the organization
- Ensure client readiness for products and services and successful solution installation
- Drive the closure of deals through demonstration, presentation and sales of value proposition
- Oversee the process from sourcing and proposing to closing of business deals.
- You would have a keen eye on upcoming new tech with your market knowledge and exposure to events.
- Network and be involved in professional organizations to keep updated in the financial market.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' sales experience in IT solutions and services
- Strong network in and other banks
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present solutions and services information at one to one or group presentation
- Resulted oriented with the ability to work independently
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Comfortable to work with all levels of the customer organization up to Senior Management and C Level
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Collaborative and a team player
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client's interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge