As an Aftermarket Parts Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our customers, price shipping requests and confirm inventory. Together with the Aftermarket Parts Manager, you will use your strong attention to detail to coordinate tasks beginning with review of the BOM, reading the drawing(s), pulling parts, and building assemblies. This is an ideal role for a go-getter who thrives on customer interaction, solving problems, and letting their organizational skills shine.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in entry, planning, tracking, assembly, and order fulfillment of part orders.
- Provide support to and interact with Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering, Logistics and Project Management departments for After-Market orders.
- Access and read mechanical drawings.
- Assembly of equipment/parts per mechanical drawings.
- Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
- Execute ISO\Quality standards.
- Ensure changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Communicate with Parts Account Manager on open issues and progress during the build process.
- Successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
- Assist with preparing material for secondary processes (material finishing, heat treat, and deburring).
- Effectively and safely operate one or more of the following: Mill, lathe, drill press, surface grinder, saw, shears and/or presses.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma, or equivalent certification
- Basic computer skills.
- Prior experience with an ERP system preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency reading part and assembly drawings.
- Proven mechanical aptitude with a focus on safety and quality.
- Proven ability to accept direction and complete tasks as assigned while working as part of a team or individually.
- Ability to maintain a steady pace while bending, kneeling, climbing ladders, and climbing onto and beneath machines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as required.
- Ability to obtain a Hi-Lo (Forklift), Aerial Platform and Overhead Crane license, along with Lock Out Tag Out training, while employed at JR.
- Ability to provide own hand tools and toolbox suitable for the job (a list of those recommended will be provided).
- Assist with identifying, labeling, and packaging of parts for shipping.
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,000 employees at 23 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia with over $600M in sales.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a passion for technology.
Come think, solve, & create with us!