Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
The Shared Services team provides a centralized point of contact for administrative support, strengthening internal processes and exceeding expectations in the pursuit of service and delivery excellence. Working across sales and delivery, continuously striving to improve operations, aligning project execution and governance & methodology while assisting Hitachi in being enterprise ready.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to be a part of a new, diverse team that is being built from the ground up, all while still staying in your pjs! We need someone who can help create order out of chaos, loves a challenge, doesn't think checklists are boring, has high energy, lots of creativity and a desire to drive continuous improvement. This role will evolve and expand as the team grows, with your input. The successful candidate will provide forecasting support, assist in opportunity/project auditing, and supporting teams to improve company-wide performance.Qualifications
- Skill in prioritizing and multi-tasking with strong organization and time management abilities
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Process-driven with great attention to detail and timeliness
- Aptitude to see the bigger picture and be able to make suggestions and improve processes
- Willingness to think outside the box and take initiative
- Open and honest communication skills
- Productive working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and analytical-thinking skills as well as problem-solving abilities
- Drive to improve performance and processes within the organization
- Desire to learn the ins and outs of the organization in order to make informed decisions and suggestions
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-tech environment
- 3+ years prior experience in an administration role or a related field
- Strong MS Office skills ~ Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Basic Microsoft CE knowledge
- Basic Power BI knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-LC1