Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
Azure Cloud Architect is a customer-facing domain expert applying broad technical skills, with deep industry knowledge and business acumen, supports in developing Optimizely technical solutions that promote our customers' business strategy goals on digital transformation, optimization, and cloud adoption. The Cloud Architect is a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, infrastructure architecture, IAM , integration, security, technology, distributed platforms like Paas services and analytics. With a strong blend of technical and communication skills the Cloud Architect uses a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements.
- Use problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients' most complex and challenging problems across different industries on microsoft azure
- Provide technical leadership throughout the design and deployment life cycle and focus on delivery of quality solutions
- Lead technical discussions and build consensus among engineers
- Develop deployment of automation using automation tools and scripts to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Client's environment
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations of services with IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Proven expertise in Design and architect multi layered Cloud only / Hybrid network for Microsoft azure cloud
- Design end to end application and data security for IaaS, Paas
- Ability to architect and integrate on-premises applications, cloud providers or other platforms with Azure
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting capabilities and optimization of hosted services
- Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an Azure environment
- Experience in building Design documents, runbooks for clients
- Ability to understand and delivery of Security and compliance solutions to meet business standards
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security, and storage
- Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, API Management, Service Bus & Event Grid) Azure SQL Database, SQL Server, SQL Server IaaS, firewalls, Web App proxies, Bash, BGP, Chef, Puppet, OSS Technologies, PowerShell scripting, Azure Monitor and Application Insights
- 6+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
- Microsoft Certified Azure Architect is Must
- Azure Security and Identity services (e.g., Security Center, Azure Active Directory, RBAC, NSGs / ASGs)
- Azure Networking services (e.g., VNETs, Load Balancers, Front Door, ExpressRoute, Traffic Manager, Content Delivery Network)
- Cloud Automation and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., CloudShell, PowerShell, ARM, Webhook and runbook)
- Good to have:
- Hands on experience on Azure DevOps
- Az 500 Certification for Azure Security
- Exposure to AWS Concepts and integrations using cross platforms like Azure and GCP
- Azure Cost Analysis using Azure Calculator and Azure ROI Calculator
- Good working knowledge on M365 services
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.