Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/.
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are already acknowledged as a leading European Microsoft Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas, and we are now looking to further grow in the Cloud Solutions
space. To accelerate this growth, we are looking for a Commercial Director Cloud Solutions,
that is willing to embrace this opportunity and contribute towards the overall strategic success of this capability. In this role you will help us to successfully define our Cloud Solutions strategies for our existing and new clients. You will engage with our leadership and clients in strategic discussions, to provide guidance and value operating models to support their business needs and priorities. Overall, you will align our commercial and delivery execution of our variety of Cloud Solutions offerings and capabilities. This strategic role sits within our country leadership team and you will have the responsibility to set out the strategy to drive and unify our multichannel cloud business solutions. Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
As Commercial Director Cloud Solutions
, you will:
- Identify proposition opportunities in both Application Development / Modernisation and Cloud Platform Services.
- Ensure alignment between market needs, sales and our delivery capability
- Utilise your understanding of technology trends and strategies for identifying Cloud solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives
- Use your considerable experience in Application Modernisation, Cloud Migration and Digital Transformation programmes to support existing and future client engagements
- Bring together the commercial and delivery execution of our variety of Cloud Solutions offerings to build a cohesive unit
- Work alongside capability leads and respective business development teams to consolidate our messaging to market
- Collaborate and advise on our new propositions within the Cloud Solutions space
- Support the consistent development of a region-wide proposition - set across all countries in relevant technologies and services
- Drive sales and support successful deliveries at scale
- Contribute to refining our methodologies and processes as required
- Represent Hitachi Solutions at key Microsoft and industry events
- Significant background in Application Modernisation and Cloud Migration
- High interpersonal skill levels and experience in forming and facilitating high performing teams
- Ability to demonstrate strategic vision and change within similar environments
- Industry experience and knowledge - ideally in industries we are operating or which are relevant for our Cloud Solutions offerings
- Experience and strong commercial acumen in terms of values of propositions to clients
- Proven record in engaging and managing C-suite stakeholders, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to transform ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, being highly flexible and willing to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team are key elements of this role
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonus), pension and benefits plans
. Our contracts are home-based, with an expectation that there will be some level of travel to client-site or the office. In addition to that, we operate a comprehensive career development programme
that includes mentoring and training plans
to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.