Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Client Service Delivery:
Provide high-quality client service, working directly with clients to understand requirement. Design and implement solutions. Act as the Functional Design for S/4 Hana Finance with RAR consultant.
Technical Activities for the job
What you bring to the team
- Education - MBA/CA/ICWA in finance full time.
- Must have worked on RAR with at least 1-2 implementation, rollout or support projects
- Should have 8+years of SAP experience
- You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR) solution.
- This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP SD, and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources.
- Sound knowledge on understating business process on SAP Finance - FI- New General Ledger, FI-Accounts Payable & Accounts receivables, and FI-Asset Accounting.
- Should have worked on SAP Finance - Closing activities
- FI integration with MM, SD, PP & PS.
- Must have experience in preparing Functional spec, testing, data migration activities
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Rich Experience in designing, configuring, and testing SAP FICO and RAR consultant and integration with other modules like SD, MM etc.
- Strong communication skills and abilities to work under pressures with reputation of Strong learning ability with good team spirit
- Utilize the junior team members for the deliverables by grooming them, reviewing their tasks and mentoring.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge