Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Client Service Delivery:
Provide high-quality client service, working directly with clients to understand requirement. Design and implement solutions. Act as the Functional Design consultant for S/4 Hana Finance with Treasury consultant and ensure adherence of system design to the agreed design principles.
Technical Activities for the job
What you bring to the team
- Mid-Level SAP Treasury and Risk Management Consultant, with direct experience of S4 HANA and SAP Treasury and Risk Management
- Total 8+ years of experience in Finance with Treasury and risk management, where 6+ years of relevant work experience with TRM and Hedge Accounting
- Must have in-depth experience and knowledge on SAP modules Treasury and Risk Management (Money Market, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, Securities (Investments), Debt Management, Trade Finance)
- Should have good experience and knowledge on EBS setup, Bank communication management.
- In depth knowledge for the integration with SAP modules: FSCM, FICO, MM, SD
Must have S4 HANA experience.
- Hands-on experience planning and facilitating blueprint workshops and should be able to handle standalone implementation & rollout for Treasury module across group
- Strong understanding in developing complex interfaces.
- Ability to resolve complex issues in high stress and high-pressure situations.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and development of functional specs for custom developments and testing.
- Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines.
- Rich Experience in designing, configuring, and testing in SAP FICO and Treasury consultant and integration with other modules like SD, MM etc.
- Strong communication skills and abilities to work under pressures with reputation of Strong learning ability with good team spirit
- Utilize the junior team members for the deliverables by grooming them , reviewing their tasks and mentoring them
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge