Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionFULL TIME EMPLOYMENT or INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ROLE - Scalable hours
Principal Change Advisors play a key role in ensuring client engagements meet objectives and deliver business value by increasing employee adoption and usage. Principal Change Advisors focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility is creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. Principal Change Advisors work to drive faster change adoption and higher ultimate utilization to accelerate and increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.Responsibilities
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change enablement activities
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to identify and assess change impacts by role
- Complete change enablement assessments
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Consult and coach project teams, client end users, managers, and executives
- Create and help execute actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plans, sponsor roadmaps, coaching plans, training plans, resistance management plans
- Work with Hitachi Change Consultants to execute change strategies and plans
- Develop client-specific strategy and tactics to increase the likelihood of adoption
- Develop client-specific strategy and tactics to manage and mitigate anticipated resistance
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in related fields a plus (Ex. Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Psychology)
- Change management certification or designation desired; Prosci Certification a plus
- Experience with large-scale organization change efforts, international experience a plus
- Understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR Model is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, including executive leadership
- Ability to establish and maintain strong strategic relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward-looking with a holistic approach
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ROLE. Scalable hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.