Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what's next. The Role
We are looking to appoint a PMO Officer to help support 2 major, global Managed Service projects and around 40-50 active consultants. The main purpose of the role is to support the Service Delivery Manager with the following tasks: What you'll be doing
This role is primarily a PMO Analyst role.
What you bring to the team
- The PMO Analyst produces weekly and monthly project performance reporting, including status reports, RAG reports .
- Handling of PO requests for external providers
- Preparation of reports
- Maintaining Accounts, user access requests in customer environment
- Maintain customer B2B portal
- On call & Vacation Planning
- Prepare and maintain documentation for audits ISO, TISAX, SOC2 etc.
- Maintain Salesforce
- Internal statistics
- You are well organized, methodical and thorough in your approach to work with a good understanding of the 'big picture', while also having a keen eye for detail with strong analysis and critical thinking skills, excellent at analyzing and manipulating large datasets to produce reports and insights for senior managers
- You are a strong communicator, confident encouraging project managers to complete their reporting and administrative tasks as well as summarizing project and financial status to senior managers
- Experience of having worked in a PMO function previously.
- Fluency in written and spoken German.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity