Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job Description
The CRM Data Integrity Specialist is responsible for the management and governance of business data focusing on sales and marketing data (mainly accounts, contacts, and leads). This individual will be responsible for managing CRM data and supporting processes and will report to Sales and Marketing Operations Manager.Roles and Responsibilities
- Understands CRM Sales & Marketing data including accounts, contacts, and leads. Also, understands the relationship between each of those data entities and the information stored on each entity.
- Maintains and continuously improves CRM data and supporting Sales & Marketing processes and programs.
- Manages full cycle of list imports - Receives list of leads or accounts, performs analysis on the list in Excel, imports/updates existing CRM records, reconciles and checks accuracy of job performed.
- Champions data management efforts and associated business benefits and impacts to Sales & Marketing.
- Identifies and corrects data inconsistencies. Performs searches within CRM, exports lists to Excel for analysis, makes recommendations for data improvements, and completes the data corrections.
- Documents data import, acquisition, and clean up processes as well as field parameters and requirements.
- Ensures accuracy, quality, and reliability of data by continually keeping data current and overseeing Demandbase Data Integrity processes.
- Performs account and contact research using tools like InsideView and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Develops and implements effective and efficient solutions to address data and process gaps.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience; sales, sales support, analysis, reporting, etc. preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (with a focus on Excel using functions like vlookup and Fuzzy lookup) and business & reporting applications - CRM, ERP, Power BI, etc.
- Experience with CRM (Dynamics 365, Salesforce, etc.) preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Articulate and able to clearly explain processes and steps performed, data analysis findings, and recommendations for improvements
- Solid analytical skills - comfortable researching data, drawing conclusions, digging into details, etc.
- Ability to learn - reasons and adapts quickly
- Detail-oriented - follows instructions and specific details for data requests and updates to CRM
- Well-organized and methodical - able to keep source data files clean and organized
- Assertive, motivated, and driven to continually strive for data and process improvement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.