** US residency and working authorization required ** Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara has recently launched a futuristic and differentiated solution, the Hitachi Application Reliability Centers (HARC). These centers are an amalgamation of finest engineering talent, home grown accelerators, unique and repeatable frameworks, and a modern facility to help optimize highly complex and modern cloud workloads for resiliency, reliability, and cost. HARC engineers are specialized in Resilience engineering powered by our Fault detection framework, Site Reliability Engineering for improving application reliability, FinOps strategies and tools to optimize cloud cost and DevSecOps principles to provide integrated security and compliance ensuring they deliver the best and most sophisticated cloud workload management capability for our customers.
Hitachi Application Reliability Center is a fast-growing practice within the Hitachi family and is searching for strong and experienced talent for Sales with diverse and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We service our customers through a series of sales motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience.
We are a dynamic international team that brings excitement to sales, business development and delivery every day. We connect and deliver Hitachi Vantara customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and deliver faster digital transformation and business value while managing their cloud platforms with exceptional reliability and 'near zero' disruptions. We provide platforms for success including coaching, training, and on-the-job learning that will support your career development. An innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment enables and empowers our team to perform at their best.
Are you interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking on a dynamic career? Do you want to work in an environment where colleagues become friends and managers actively coach and partner with you for success? Do you thrive in an environment where creativity and ambition are valued? If so, this role is a perfect fit! You will build direct relationships with customers while working with channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities within your territory. You will manage all aspects of the full sales cycle to help customers reach their business goals. Up to 50% travel will be required to meet with customers. What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
- You will position and sell the Hitachi Application Reliability Center (HARC) portfolio of services. A set of services that helps Hitachi meet the customer where they are in their cloud Journey.
- You will seek to understand our customers' business challenges and advise on the value derived from our services to address their pains.
- You will become a trusted advisor to help our customers with their immediate needs, as well as their long-term goals.
- You will accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue streams, driving growth in your account base.
- You will be responsible for driving new business, as well as fostering your account base.
- 7+ years of B2B Technology selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry focused on cloud and cloud-based services.
- A love for IT and ability to tap into technology
- A history of career progression and desire for professional development
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale).
- Highly motivated with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business
- Demonstrate strong sales achievement (i.e., consistent achievement at or above quota, or a history YoY growth in your target market)
- Passionate about sales and building positive relationships
- Possess strong business acumen and can articulate the value of a solution to address customers' current and future needs
- Engage in active listening to identify customers' pain and help them derive the value and potential impact of a timely solution
- Phenomenal communication/presentation skills
- Flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to resolve issues
- Thrive in a team environment and enjoy sharing ideas and best practices
- Take pride in your positive, upbeat energy
- Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce and TechTarget
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge