Meet our Team
Our Digital Solutions and Services business spans the entire globe, touching nearly every industry. We help clients to scale their operations and technology, future-proofing their growth in digital, with confidence and resilience. We offer world-class solutions across the leading IT platforms and technologies, from AWS and Google Cloud, to Oracle and SAP. What's more, we're a Gold Microsoft Partner.
We have so many unique opportunities to offer you, depending on your skills and passion. For instance, you might want to join Digital Solutions, developing an app as one of our Practice and Delivery teams. Or work in one of our partnership specialist teams. Or join our Global Markets team. There are so many ways to stretch your skills and realize your ambitions. What you will be doing
Working as part of our Technology Solutions practice in our Nearshore Delivery Centre in Lisbon, you will be working as part of an Agile project delivery team, with the latest technologies, on high profile client engagements helping to deliver and maintain complex solutions.
We work with clients across many industry sectors and our Automation Test Engineers typically work across the full project lifecycle and are adept at developing using the Automation frameworks. You will also be:
What you'll bring to the team
- Working with the product and UX design team on requirements analysis
- QAing the product requirements in PRD, verifying the acceptance criteria, test case writing, manual testing, and automation testing
- Defining and developing test solutions to features in the product
- Acting as a subject matter expert for focus areas across the test automation space
- Following and improving coding standards with the team on the test automation code, ensuring the highest code quality
- Actively learning and helping to implement new industry standards related to testing and automation
- Identifying inefficiencies in the process and helping the team to improve them to maximize the team's performance
- Helping to identify the dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects proactively
- Experience on test case design and performing exploratory/regression tests
- BDD knowledge is a plus
- Experience on agile software development process
- Enthusiasm to collaborate within engineering and beyond
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes) and cloud infrastructure is a plus
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge