Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Provide HR business partnership and consultancy advice to key stakeholders and managers aligned to HR solutions to support and drive the business strategy.
- Support the business in executing key transformation activities including driving organization design and organization change initiatives.
- Work with the business to identify and implement effective strategies and programs for addressing employee retention, employee engagement, employee and manager development, and workplace/resource planning.
- Advise managers on management of staff grievances and employee relations issues, ensuring compliance to local and corporate policies, processes and regulations.
- Minimize potential risk to Hitachi Vantara through sound employment policies and practices complying with local legislation and requirements.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to review sourcing methodologies for attracting the required skills into the business.
- Partner with Talent Management to identify and implement talent management strategies to support the development of teams as well as ensuring effective rollout of talent management programs including performance reviews, goal setting and employee engagement survey.
- General operational HR support as required in partnership with HR shared services teams.
- Management of other projects either regional or corporate as directed by Asia Pacific HR team or Global HR.
Complete and submit corporate and/or legislative reporting as required.
- Management of personnel records and all confidential HR related information.
- 6-12 years of broad HR generalist experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a HR Manager/ HR Business Partner managing a small team in an MNC or IT industry experience preferred.
- Should have hands on experience in driving processes / initiatives/independently lead or handle HR programs/understand business , strategy & financials
- Sound knowledge and experience of India employment legislation.
- Bachelor's degree preferable with a major in HRM.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated business partnering capability.
- Previous experience with change management and workforce management including organization restructure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work at all levels within the Company.
- Ability to work individually with little guidance and work effectively in group settings.
- Good analytical skills and business acumen.
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Exposure to working cross-culturally.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge