Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
As a Hitachi Solutions D365 F&O Supply Chain Management (SCM) Architect you will be responsible for participating in all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing, training, pre and post Go live support,and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work in dynamic conditions and within deadlines.QualificationsRequired qualifications:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX SCM experience (prefer at minimum AX 2012 R3)
- Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery with users and stakeholders
- Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications
- Solid experience in designing and writing technical specification documents
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across key SCM modules and Microsoft products.
- Products and Inventory
- Procure to pay
- Order to cash
- Warehouse management
- Transportation management
- Master planning, demand and supply forecasting
- Intercompany trade
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Data migration, data management and FastTrack go-live assessment
- Security framework. roles and best practices
- Understanding the integration options and underlying technologies available
- Power Platform, Logic Apps, Power Automate
- Azure Data Lake, CDS, Dual Write
- Using Lifecycle Services to design and plan a project
- Using Azure DevOps, test case planning and acceptance testing framework
- Current Certifications are preferred
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management
- PL-900: Power Platform Fundamentals
- Agile/ SCRUM certification or strong working knowledge
Additional InformationOpportunity Benefits:
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating SCM processes and recommending improvements
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, from C-Suite, SME and End users.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in settings from smaller Discovery/Workshop environments all the way to the Board Room.
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required - this could include within Canada and/or the United States
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team throughout an enterprise transformation
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401(k) match (USA) / RRSP match (CAN)
- Base salary plus targeted bonus package
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-LC1