Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure development. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/ . Job Description
The role of the consultant researcher is to help facilitate customer workshop by acting as the 2nd pair of eyes and ears during executive stakeholder interviews, envisioning workshops, customer journey mapping and process analysis. We believe in rebel ideas, and the consultant can also bring a fresh perspective during interactions with customers and envisioning of new ways of working.
The objective of the Digital Transformation team is to use design thinking to put the end-user at the heart of all design considerations and the approach is rooted in collaborative and iterative design. We tackle every project with a participatory mindset and open communication.
Working closely with a digital transformation director, the role of the consultant will be capture and to analyse outputs from customer stakeholder interviews and workshops, contribute ideas and insights and write-up findings on output templates ready for playback to customer sponsors and stakeholders. Qualifications
Some of the qualities
for a digital transformation consultant :
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Team player : proficient at collaboration and working with members of a diverse, multi-cultural team
- Start with a beginners mind -always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- Self-aware and problem solver; proficient at building positive relationships
- Good communicator - speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose
- Analytical : can take outputs from workshops and turn them into insights - can see through noise and gather important findings
- Appetite for Microsoft technology - can think about how Microsoft technology can be applied to business problem solving
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/politique-de-confidentialite/