At Hitachi Vantara's Digital Insights practice, we help our clients by building technology solutions that addresses business challenges and improve business outcomes with data-driven insights. As we continue expand our team, we are looking for Power BI developer who are passionate about technology and want to build a career working on the latest technology platforms.
The Power BI solutions for Power BI Report Server and Power BI Service
Analyze, design, develop and deploy Power BI solutions as per business requirements
• Understand business requirements in BI context and design efficient data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
• Analyze data and be able to translate and present data through informative visuals and reports that aid in decision making
• Develop interactive visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Microsoft Power BI desktop
• Develop custom visuals, charts and measures as per requirements
• Analyze and build Analysis Services reporting models that meet reporting requirements.
• Connect to various data sources, import and transform these data for Business Intelligence.
• Implement row level security on data using the application security layer models in Microsoft Power BI
• Good Knowledge on Writing and debugging DAX queries
• Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
• Troubleshoot and support all aspects relating to refresh schedules, data, reports and access for Power BI reports and dashboards
• Analyze, design, deploy, troubleshoot and support Power BI solutions for Power BI Report Server and Power BI Service 8 to 10 years of experience Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge