Senior SFDC Application Developer
The person will be required to develop custom solutions for our enterprise CRM implementation as well as do hands-on design and development for break/fix/change request items. This position will have a thorough technical knowledge in SFDC customization.
• Develop and Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
• Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
• Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
• Working with the Scrum Teams using Agile methodology to deliver requirements.
• Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues as and when needed.
• Responsible to perform hands-on design, configuration and custom development of SFDC CRM application using Salesforce Tools, and interfaces.
• Responsible to partner with the Application Support team to provide Tier 3 production support wherever appropriate and needed.
• Follow the SFDC Best Practices in the development of the application including adequate test class coverage.
• Responsible for supporting the code developed once it gets deployed into Production.
• Force.com development experience, with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
• Strong SFDC Configuration, workflow and development knowledge.
• SFDC Lightning development experience is required.
• Working knowledge of the CI/CD process using automated DevOps tools is a must
• SFDC Administration knowledge is preferred
• Mulesoft and Pentaho functional knowledge is a bonus
• CPQ experience is preferred
• Integration knowledge of external systems with Salesforce through middleware id preferred
• Business process knowledge of Marketing, Sales and Service cloud.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers or management on key elements.
• Detect, analyze, resolve root cause of application issues
• Ability and experience in working with distributed teams and follow the sun development model.
• Have a positive and 'can do' attitude.