Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
QualificationsKey Competencies Essential:
- To ensure the smooth transition into service of implementations and major changes.
- To own and manage the Transition Management process within the process management team.
- To be responsible for continuous service improvement for the Transition into Service process.
- Project manage a client transition into service until service stabilisation.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the transition.
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to highlight transition risks and issues.
- Regularly review the outcomes of the Service Transition projects to determine corrective actions.
- Maintain and contribute to KPIs to support improvements in the quality of delivery.
- Create & manage Service Transition trackers and service readiness plans.
- Produce Transition project artefacts, including Plan-on-a page, RAID logs, Knowledge Transfer and Acceptance into Service reports.
- Manage and report Transition budget against actual spend.
- Experience of managing the handover from a Project to BAU live environment.
- Ability to produce reports, organise and deliver stakeholder meetings.
- ITIL Service Management knowledge including some of the following areas: Change / Incident / Problem / Release
- Service Transition planning and support.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Confident and assertive
- Passion for customer service
- Strong drive to deliver value
- Highly organised, structured, self-starter
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- ITIL V4
- ITIL Service Transition
- Demonstratable knowledge of transition processes and procedure
- Fluent English and German
This role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Premium level Health insurance
- Monthly vouchers/Lifestyle supplement
- Monthly travel allowance
- Additional holidays
- Internal mentoring program
- Specialised trainings
- Option for flexible working hours or home office
- Modern office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit office supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Buildings
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams