Meet our Team
The Senior Salesforce Solution Architect leads the architectural and technical designs for our Salesforce implementation, working in partnership with the Global Sales, Partners, Services, Marketing, and Finance teams.
This role will assess the impact of changes to the platform by providing continuous support and leadership to our delivery organization, ensuring adherence to best practices, evaluating the fit of third-party tools to the current and future landscape, and influencing new ways of working that drive steady improvements.
The primary business goal of the role is to deliver architectures and solutions that increase the business capabilities of the organization through showing a passion for well-architected solutions, users, technology, and customer centricity.
Ideal candidates would be located near one of our delivery centers; Dallas, TX, Englewood, Colorado or Orlando, Florida but we are open to any US Remote location. Candidates need to be open to occasional travel (less than 10%). What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills with ability to work with various stakeholders across functions and IT and foster teamwork.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently with minimal supervision and with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills to speak and present in front of senior executives.
- Balanced understanding of long-term and short-term perspectives with a holistic view across the enterprise and its business capabilities.
- Able to work in a global, multicultural environment.
- Broad system design and architecture skills with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies and be passionate in promoting the adoption of new technologies.
- 10+ years of overall progressive experience in enterprise, systems, solutions, applications, or business architecture background.
- 5+ years of experience in successful large-scale and enterprise-level Salesforce implementations, including at minimum, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, eCommerce and Lightning Community.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Salesforce Architect credentials and certifications highly desired.
- Consulting background highly desired.
- Experience in supporting technical teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience and background with integration architecture, including integration patterns in both cloud-to-cloud and cloud to on premise / on premise to cloud scenarios.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support
- Cross-functional experience in working with business leaders from different units and distinct drivers and priorities, for example Sales, Services, Marketing, Partners, IT, and Finance.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge