Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
This position will be a key member to the IS System team in supporting for daily System & Network operation and support.
IS team is looking for an experienced System and Network Specialist who is in depth knowledge of windows (windows 2012, 2016, 2019) , Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Fedora, Pfsense, ...), network (Cisco switch, router, ASA; Fortinet...), Virtualization and cloud computing (VMWare, OpenStack...). Responsibilities
IT System & Network Technical Support Top Skills & proficiencies
- Support for IS System Leader for daily operation and service/incident request.
- Review/Update/Build up Configuration standard for Network / System.
- Conduct monthly task, Network/system health-check.
- Support for System Center Management.
- Support for Network & System architecture development.
- Research and propose best suit solution for IT Infrastructure Monitoring & Control.
- Monitor and Control server, network and support for troubleshooting.
Certified or equivalent
- Take challenge and ownership
- Proactive and careful
- Understand IT Operation Standard.
- Adaptability with new change.
- Critical thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong IT knowledge and wide range experience.
- PowerShell/script experience
- Good English
- Network - CCNP
- Windows/Linux Administrator
- IT Service Management
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.