Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Job Description
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and recommending system improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized ERP solutions.
- Deploying ERP solutions and ensuring seamless system integration.
- Running diagnostic tests and resolving issues to enhance performance.
- Providing ERP end-user training and technical support.
- Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Keeping informed of the latest ERP developments, upgrades, and offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, Accounting and Financial or similar preferred.
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes(ERP development tools, and coding languages is a plus)
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- English skills
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.