Meet our team
Our Digital Infrastructure Business Unit operates across 22 countries in EMEA, with Germany being our largest in terms of revenue generation. Our purpose is to help customers realise the power of their data; accelerate their cloud strategies and digital transformation; embrace as-a-service offerings and flexible consumption models; and connect what's now to what's next.
Our team are focused on positioning Hitachi Vantara's cloud-ready digital infrastructure and software-defined storage offerings to power unified digital infrastructure on premise, in the cloud, or at the edge. We are focused on selling into existing and winning net new Public and Private sector customer accounts in collaboration with specialist sales teams, technical subject matter experts, and partners and alliances.What you will be doing
What you bring to the team
- Leading a team of Sales professionals across Germany with responsibility for the orchestration of sales activities in assigned target and install-based Enterprise and Commercial Accounts
- Driving a solutions-led approach to identify opportunities that add value to our customers by helping them save money, make money or manage risk, leveraging our established and growing library of business outcome focused references
- Driving rigour and discipline in best practice account planning, pipeline management and forecasting to nurture client relationships and maximise the opportunity value of accounts
- Acting as a senior representative for high level sales activities and customer/partner meetings when necessary
- Creating a leadership culture that inspires trust and collaboration and leading with integrity in alignment with our values
- Establishing Hitachi Vantara as an employer of choice for Sales talent through inspiring leadership, market presence and leading the recruitment of sales talent
- A demonstrable track record of effective sales leadership, with an excellent customer reputation and network
- Strong knowledge of the German cross-vertical market and a personal network with customers and partners in Germany
- Entrepreneurial style with a business outcome focus to continue the transformation of the sales organisation to a services and solution-led commercial approach
- An ability to drive a performance culture, motivating the team to achieve success while embracing change, and positively influencing others to generate positive client outcomes
- The ability to create a culture that inspires trust and collaboration and lead with integrity to support our values, showing respect to others and adhering to high ethical standards
- Natural communicator at all levels, with strong presentation skills and fluent in German and English
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs. We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect;
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity;
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge.