In Hitachi Vantara, we enable our customers to grow their business through building modern data analytics platform that will enable them to make better decisions. By building strong relationships with our customers, we partner and travel alongside them in their Digital Transformation journey.
Data Engineering is the fundamental building block of Data Science. Without the data, there is no machine learning, no AI. We are looking for a Data Ingestion / BI Specialist who can do create, amend, and troubleshoot ETL in an enterprise ETL product. The data will enable the data analysts to build their beautiful reports, and the data scientists to build their magnificent ML models. You will be a data musical conductor, orchestrating data movement to make a beautiful data symphony.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in one of the ETL products (BOBJ BODS, Oracle ODI, Pentaho PDI).
- Experience in BI products (BOBJ, OBIEE, Tableau, PowerBI etc)
- Advance level in SQL, and how to optimise them.
- Experience in ingestion of batch and streaming data.
- 3 years working experience. We will consider those with less experience if they show a good attitude and amplitude to pick up new skills.
- Worked on a cloud platform, Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Understanding of data pipelines in one of the cloud providers.
- Experience with unstructured data.
- Able to code in Python
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.