Meet our team:
Our professional services team in Europe are leading a major IT transformation with a global financial services client, one of our largest customers. The program is 'intelligent archiving' where we are modernizing the entire data-centre estate, migrating data to hybrid cloud platforms whilst cleansing and analyzing that data. We are delivering large scale software development across Web UI, Application Development and API / Integration. What you'll be doing:
What you bring to the team:
- Leading daily stand ups and sprints
- Reviewing the project documentation and understanding the scope, requirements, risk, issues and commercial
- Helping deliver a cutting-edge digital solution, combining cloud technology and Agile delivery methods
- Working with a client to help them deliver vital changes to legacy platforms and transforming their engineering practices to a modern Agile framework.
- Championing good practice within an established team to support their ongoing improvement.
- Leading a Discovery phases and requirements with in house and client teams to define what customers really
- Demonstrable Project/Program management experience, leading software development in an enterprise technology environment.
- Leading AGILE Software development teams using a blend of on shore, near shore and offshore teams - both Hitachi and Client.
- Customer facing experience gained in a Consulting, IT Services or Systems Integration company is preferred.
- Supporting AGILE/SCRUM accreditations for example: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or APMG International Agile Project Management (AgilePM) or similar.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge