Job Description Oracle Technical Consultant/Oracle application Developer
Hitachi is looking for a senior Application developer t who has both a strong technical skill set with the ability to support complex system solutions. This individual will deliver finance system solutions while providing support to day-to-day finance operations at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at the same time.
The senior Application developer must have a strong understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite with the Finance modules including Project module. This individual must be able to work independently. Creation of key documentation for business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications and testing documents will be required. Must be able to work directly with the finance business team to define and refine requirements and propose solutions.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
- 8 yrs of experience in Oracle Apps Financials / Projects module (GL APA AR CM & PA)
- Must have R12.2 experience
- Must have upgrade experience
- Should have expertise in Forms/Reports ,BI publisher ,Workflow ,sql, plsql
- Good to have Discoverer experience
- Good to have OAF experience
- Should be able to work independently and guide junior resource
- Should have good communication for direct client interaction
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any degree or related discipline.
• At least 6-8 years of Oracle EBS platform functional experience in Oracle Financials modules like Projects, Receivables, General Ledger Payables and Projects Modules. Good to have exposure to Fixed Assets, Subledger Accounting (SLA) and Cash Management
Candidate with good academic background with following skills are required for the position.
- Should possess good knowledge on SQL, PLSQL, OBIEE, Oracle EBS, Apex and its functional modules viz. Oracle Financials, Projects, Purchasing.
- Knowledge of Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Operation.
- Certification on Oracle development tools will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing. Knowledge on any integration tool will be an added advantage