Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
We are actively recruiting for Product Managers
As a Hitachi Solutions Product Manager, you are responsible for identifying and tracking business value throughout all phases of the project life cycle as we implement solutions for our clients. You lead envisioning workshops to help your clients identify and prioritize strategic opportunities. You partner with client and other Hitachi Solutions team members to craft a product vision, strategy, and roadmap utilizing Microsoft solutions that drive the fastest path to tangible business value. As a champion for the end user, you lead dedicated implementation teams, assisting in discovery and research, validating business assumptions, prioritizing user stories, and setting the overall solution delivery direction. You convey a clear and compelling narrative for delivering customer value. You demonstrate complete ownership, unmitigated curiosity, a strong desire for continuous improvement. You are obsessed with delivering maximum value to your clients and empower and lead others to fully realize positive user and business outcomes.Qualifications
Additional InformationOpportunity Benefits:
- 3+ years delivering software solutions in an agile SaaS environment as a Product Manager, preferably in Enterprise Software space
- Ability to facilitate and lead collaborative discovery workshops such as OGSM, Microsoft Catalyst, Design Thinking, and Design Sprints.
- Clear understanding of Microsoft's suite of solution capabilities and the value they provide to clients: Dynamics, Azure Services, Data and Analytics, and Power Platform.
- Ability to frame and assess complex business challenges, then break them down into actionable steps, plans, and roadmaps.
- Experience leading agile project teams, driving strategic consensus for product decisions, and fostering collaboration across potentially conflicting business interests.
- Experience creating, refining, and owning product backlogs in Azure DevOps, JIRA, or similar applications.
- Superior attention to detail with strong written and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to tell stories using data that synthesize complex technical concepts into non-technical language for client stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability develop and cultivate strong individual relationships with client executives and a variety of project team members.
- Experience working remotely with distributed internal and customer teams in a highly collaborative manor using tools like Microsoft Teams and Mural.
- Humble, hungry, with strong emotional intelligence
• Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long-Term and Short-Term Disability)
• 401K program with employer match for all new hires
• Competitive starting salary
• Personalized career coaching and mentoring
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.