Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job Description
QualificationsEducation and Qualifications
- Actively participate on L&D planning for initiatives and activity calendar per fiscal year.
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual
- Develop effective induction programs on career development for new hires
- Produce training materials for in-house courses as aligned with L&D plans
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, create a training strategy for the organization
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment and the mission vision and values of the company
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
- Help line managers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings, and attending relevant courses, get updates from Microsoft on technology advancement.
- Understand e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Run and conduct internal training programs as per L&D Plans usually focus on soft skills programs.
- Develop and maintain L&D portal (such as APAC Learning hub, LinkedIn Learning portal and other internal reporting tools)
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelor's degree of any business-related course
- At least 5 years of related experience in senior specialist or supervisory level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
- MS Office Application (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Familiar with Microsoft Technology an advantage but not required (D365, CRM, AZURE ETC)
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.