Meet our team
We have an opportunity for a QA Engineer to join our Technology Solutions practice, as part of our Delivery Organization in Krakow. We work with clients across many industry sectors. You will be working as part of an Agile project delivery team, with the latest technologies, on high profile client engagements helping to deliver and maintain complex solutions.
Perks of working at Hitachi Vantara include a Health plan that's extendable to spouses/children, annual bonus, mobile phone, gym reimbursement, flexible schedules, open-source development, an informal and relaxed work environment, and lots of growth opportunities. What you'll be doing
What you'll bring to the team
- Our Automation Test Engineers typically work across the full project lifecycle and are adept at developing using the Automation frameworks
- Acting as a subject matter expert for focus areas across the test automation space
- Working with the product and UX design team on requirements analysis
- QAing the product requirements in PRD, verifying the acceptance criteria's, test case writing, manual testing, and automation testing
- Following and improving coding standards with the team on the test automation code, ensure the high code quality
- Actively looking for the latest tools and technologies and helping to implement new industry standards related to testing and automation
- Helping to proactively identify inefficiencies in the process and dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects to help the team and maximize performance
- Experience on test case design and performing exploratory/regression tests
- BDD is a plus
- Experience on agile software development process
- Like to collaborate within engineering and beyond
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes) and cloud infrastructure is a plus
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect; Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity; Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge